This kimono is one of a kind; there is really only one made…. It is made of beautiful vintage saris and has graceful flared sleeves. And with this kimono you have several outfits in one. You can wear the kimono loose…so like a long cardigan with a cool pair of jeans underneath. And on 2 sides 😉 And you can also wear the kimono as a short dress with the matching belt, and also on 2 sides. So there are 4 different ways to wear this feminine kimono.
The kimonos are made from recycled Indian silk saris with the most beautiful decorative prints. A real eye catcher.
• Size: one size
• Total length 84 cm
• Waist circumference 130 cm
• Sleeve length from the seam 45 cm
• The kimono is double-sided. You can therefore wear the kimono on 2 sides.
• The kimono comes with a matching belt.
• Material: The double sided kimono is made from recycled Indian silk saris.
• Washing instructions: cold hand wash, do not tumble dry.
• We advise to wash the kimono with a cold hand wash, because of the preservation of the colours and the material.