This cool bomber jacket for men has 2 outfits in 1: One side has a solid color rib fabric and the other side has a hand-printed block print. These unique jackets are ideal to wear in the summer as a jacket and in the colder days as a ‘cardigan’. The jacket has side pockets on both sides.
Block printing is an old traditional Indian textile printing technique. The entire block printing process is done by hand, from design drawing to printing. Hand printing of patterns on canvas is used all over India. Natural raw materials and dyes are also used, such as indigo and henna.
• Color: Bagru block print
• other side of the jacket is made of a rib fabric.
• 100% handmade
•Size: M / L – L / XL
• Length of the jacket: M / L 71 cm L / XL 75
• Sleeve length measured from the shoulder: M / L 75 cm L / XL 78 cm
• Chest circumference: M / L 118 cm L / XL 122 cm
• Washing instructions: do not tumble dry cold
• 100% cotton